You are here: Home FAQ
- How do I submit the paper?
- How much time does it take to complete a review?
Each submission undergoes detailed review by appointed domain experts and peer-reviews by domain peers. Entire process takes 30-60 days or more, to complete the review process.
- My paper exceeds 8 pages!
JSRD policies allow the publication of a paper consisting of maximum of 8 numbers of pages (column). However, depending upon the merit of the research, appropriate relaxations are granted by the JSRD editorial panels.
- Do I need to submit the copyright form along with the manuscript?
No, copyright forms shall be accepted by JSRD only if the manuscript is accepted for publication.
- What type of paper does JSRD publish?
JSRD publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes.
- Is JSRD international Journals peer-reviewed?
Yes, all JSR international Journals are peer-reviewed (refereed). They follow double blind review process.
- Does JSRD require any publication fee?
If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 100 EUROS as article publication fee in order to defray the operating costs. The payment method will be notified by the editor after the acceptance of the paper.