Journal of Software Engineering R&D is a peer-reviewed, open access journal meant to publish original and significant results and articles in all areas of software engineering research.The aim of this Journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on the understanding of Modern Software Engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in this area.The journal publishes six regular issues each year.
Topic covered :
- Software Development.
- Requirements Engineering.
- Software Processes.
- Entreprise Software Technologies.
- Software Engineering Methods and Techniques.
- Software Testing.
- Software Reliability and Metrics.
- System Modeling.
- Component Based Software Engineering.
- Software Architecture and Design.
- Agile Software Techniques.
- Software Project Management.
- Software Reuse.
- Verification and Validation.
- Quality Management.
JRSD Applications publishes carefully refereed research, review and survey papers which offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream branches of computer science and related applications.
JRSD is accepting submissions. You may submit your research/review/survey results as per the following.
Important Dates: Volume 2 No. 1, April 2017