You are here: Home Journaux Techniques Journal of Signal Processing and Imaging Engineering R&D
The Journal of Signal Processing and Imaging Engineering R&D is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that covers theoretical,experimental and applied aspects of the engineering design of signal and imaging systems,with emphasis on signal generation and image formation mechanisms,transmission,sensing,analysis and processing,and post-processing algorithms.It provides the interface between basic research,algorithms and techniques in signal and image processing/analysis/transmission on one side and integral systems on the other side.The journal publishes six regular issues each year.
Topics covered :
- Signal Systems.
- Signal Processing.
- Multimedia content processing.
- Multimedia data compression.
- Multimedia systems.
- Metadata and media abstracts.
- Detectors and image formation.
- Image system design ,image instrumentation/measuring techniques.
- Engineering detection/imaging technologies.
- Linear and nonlinear techniques processing.
- Genetic algorithms.
- Multidimensional signal processing.
- Image respresentation and modelling.
JRSD Applications publishes carefully refereed research, review and survey papers which offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream branches of computer science and related applications.
JRSD is accepting submissions. You may submit your research/review/survey results as per the following.
Important Dates: Volume 2 No. 1, April 2017
Paper Submission Due: April 10, 2017
Review Notification: April 20, 2017
Publication Date: April 28, 2017