The Journal of Business R&D applies theory developed from business research to actual business situations. Recognizing the intricate relationships between the many areas of business activity, JBR&D examines a wide variety of business decisions, processes and activities within the actual business setting. Theoretical and empirical advances in buyer behavior, finance, organizational theory and behavior, marketing, risk and insurance and international business are evaluated on a regular basis. Published for executives, researchers and scholars alike, the Journal aids the application of empirical research to practical situations and theoretical findings to the reality of the business world.
Topic covered :
- Business studies, ethics
- Education issues, entrepreneurship, electronic markets
- Services, strategic alliances
- Behavioural and health economics
- Government regulation, taxation, law issues
- Financial markets, investment theories, banking
- International economics, FDI
- Economic development, system dynamics
- Environmental studies, urban issues, emerging markets
- Empirical studies, quantitative/experimental method
JRSD Applications publishes carefully refereed research, review and survey papers which offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream branches of computer science and related applications.
JRSD is accepting submissions. You may submit your research/review/survey results as per the following.
Important Dates: Volume 1 No. 1, April 2017Paper Submission Due: April 10, 2017