The Journal of E-Learning and Education R&D is an open-access,peer-reviewed journal.It aims to promote excellence through dissimination of high-quality research findings,specialist knowledge,and discussion of professional issues that reflect the diversity of this field.It also provides free access to current research work and to bridge the knowledge gap between academic and professional researchers.
Topics covered :
- E-Learning applications.
- Security and Privacy in E-Learning.
- Security on E-Learning Assesments.
- Digital Rights Management(DRM)for E-Learning.
- Collaborative Research.
- E-Learning Security Auditing.
- Biometrics in E-Learning.
- Secure E-Learning Development and Application.
- Emerging E-Learning Markets.
JRSD Applications publishes carefully refereed research, review and survey papers which offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream branches of computer science and related applications.
JRSD is accepting submissions. You may submit your research/review/survey results as per the following.
Important Dates: Volume 2 No. 1, April 2017
Publication Date: April 28, 2017