Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies R&D
Journal of Humanities and Cultural Studies R&D is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed journal. The main objective of JHCS is to provide an intellectual platform for the international scholars. JHCS aims to promote interdisciplinary studies in humanities, Culture and social science and become the leading journal in humanities and social science in the world.The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, crosscultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and so on.The journal is published in online versions.
JHCS publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews. Special Issues devoted to important topics in humanities and social science will occasionally be published.
Listed in the thematic below are the academic research in the Humanities:
- Africana Studies
- American Studies
- Ancient Studies
- Anthropology and Classical Civilization
- Arab Crossroads Studies
- TClassical Studies
- Communication and Media Studies.
- Ethnic Studies
- Film Studies
- Human Development
- Humanities Education
- Latin American Studies
- Military History
- Public Lectures
- World History
- Popular Culture
- Art and Art History
- Art History
- Art History and Classics
- Asian/Pacific/American Studies
- Cinema Studies
- Classical Civilization
- Classical Civilization and Hellenic Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Dramatic Literature
- East Asian Studies
- Education Studies
- English and American Literature
- European and Mediterranean Studies
- French and Linguistics
- Gender and Sexuality Studies
- German and Linguistics
- German Literature and Culture
- Global China Studies
- Global Liberal Studies
- Hebrew Language and Literature
- Hellenic Studies
- Liberian Studies
- Individualized Literary Study
- Individualized Study across the Humanities
- Individualized Study in the History of Science
- Irish Studies
- Italian and Linguistics
- Italian Studies
- Jewish History and Civilization
- Language and Mind
- Latin American Studies
- Latino Studies
- Liberal Studies Core Program
- Literature and Creative Writing
- Luso-Brazilian Language and Literature
- Media, Culture, and Communication
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- Metropolitan Studies
- Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies
- Museum and Cultural Heritage Studies
- Performance Studies
- Religious Studies
- Romance Languages
- Russian and Slavic Studies
- Social and Cultural Analysis
- South Asian Studies
- Spanish and Linguistics
Editors in Chief :
- Prof. Dr. Antony Miller, Skyline University College
Dr. Miller's is the most prominent for Education in the Middle-East, and one of the most influential globally... A known troubleshooter in the field in Educational Leadership and Critical Thinking; has resolved many institutional issues worldwide when requested to facilitate. He has coached from Teachers of all Grades, University Professors to 'blue-chip' Corporations in Presentation Skills or indeed its Methodology. Currently conducting research into both student and teaching practices in the UAE. Within his first full academic year in the UAE has already won a university award for best faculty in "Teaching Effectiveness" Will be presenting at Harvard University in September , 2015 and invited to the MENA HE Conference in Abu Dhabi in November, 2015.
Editorial Board :
- Prof. C. Chic Smith, Howard University Washington, DC.
- Dr. Labeeb Bsoul, Associate Professor, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences,Khalifa University, UAE.
- Dr.Patricia Boyd, Associate Professor at College of Liberal Art & Sciences, Arizona State University.
- Dr. Arbind Kumar Choudhary, Associate Prof. of English, Rangachahi College,Rangachahi,Majuli,Assam, India.
- Dr Reem Omar Maghrabi, department of European languages-faculty of Arts and Humanities-king Abdelaziz University.
- José Miguel García Ramírez, professor in Social Psychology at the University of Granada.
- Dr. G.Anbalagan, Asst. Regional Director IGNOU, Regional Centre, Sikkandar Chavvadi, Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Ifeoma Udoye, Department of English, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam, Nigeria.
- Dr Kalpana Dixit, VNS Group of Institution, Bhopal, India.
- Mr.Dibakar Pal Executive Magistrate in India.
- Prof. Medani P. Bhandari, Arabian Gulf University, Manama-Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Dr Priyanka Tripathi, Assistant Prof.Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology Patna.
- Dr. Ngozi Madu,Department of English Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam,Nigeria.
- Lorna Quejong Israel, Asian Center, University of the Philippines.
- Dr. Arbind Kumar CHOUDHARY, Associate Prof. of English, Rangachahi College, Rangachahi, Majuli, Assam.
- Dr. Ahmed Sebihi, Gulf Medical University, United Arab Emirates.
- Anthony Goerzen, PhD, Professor, Strategy & International Business, University of Victoria, Canada.
- Muhammad Shoaib, Assistant Professor of Sociology, University of Gujrat.
- Dr Vina Tirven-Gadum, Associate Professor (French Literary Studies) Centre for Humanities Athabasca University.
- Dr. Alexandros G. Psychogios, Professor, University of Sheffield, Greece.
- Dr. Arzu SENER, Associate Professor, Department of Family and Consumer Sciences, Hacettepe University, Turkey.
- Dr. George Lehman, Professor of Business and Economics, Bluffton University, USA.
- Dr. Gwendolyn V. King, Associate Professor of Education, Alabama State University, USA.
- Beshaier Alqahtani, Literature and Criticism, Department of English/ Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Gwynn Davis, Emeritus Professor of Socio-Legal Studies, School of Law, University of Bristol, UK.
- Dr. Ibrahim Al-Kaabi, Department of Social Sciences, University of Qatae, Qatar.
- Dr. Joe Muller, Professor, Faculty of Humanities, University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- Md. Mamin Ullah, Director of Centre for Promoting Ideas (CPI), Bangladesh. Executive Editor, International Journal of Humanities and Social Science.
- Dr. J. Peter Pham, Assistant Professor of Justice Studies, Director, Nelson Institute for International and Public Affairs, James Madison University, USA.
- Dr. Mirza Barjees Baig, Professor, Department of Agricultural Extension and Rural Society, King Saud University, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Dr . Mustafa Shazali Mustafa Ahmed, Department of English, Nile Valley University, Sudan.
- Dr. N. B. Jumani, Professor and Chairman, Department of Education, Faculty of Social Science, International Islamic University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
- Dr. Ruth Kiraka, Dean, Institute of Continuing Education, Strathmore University, Kenya.
- Dr.Syed Nisar Hussain Hamdani, Pofessor & Director of Kasmir Institute of Economics UAJK, University of AJK , Muzaffarabad, Pakisran.
- Dr. Sule L. Aker, Associate Professor, Eastern Mediterranean University, Cyprus.
- James Boulton, Professor, School of English, Bangor University, UK.
- Kevin CHENG, Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology and Social Policy, LINGNAN University, Hong Kong.
- Lars Kolvereid, Professor, Bodo Graduate School of Business, Norway.
- Louise Jalbert, PhD, Professor, Department of Philosophy, University of Montreal, Canada.
- Mohammad Reza Noruzi, Instructor, Department of Management and Economics, Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, Iran.
- Thomas Traynor, PhD, Professor, Department of Economics, Wright State University, USA.
- Beverly Kracher, PhD, Professor of Business Ethics & Society, Executive Director, Business Ethics Alliance, College of Business, Creighton University, USA
- Caleb C. Okumu, PhD, Professor, Department of Creative and Performing Arts & Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Maseno University, Kenya
- Dr. Adam Gall, Associate Professor, Department of Gender and Cultural Studies, University of Sydney, Australia.
- Dr Paul Rowe, University of New Hampshire.
- Dr Sihem Arfaoui Abidi, NBU University KSA.
- Mr Cengiz KARAGÖZ, Namık Kemal University, Department of English Language and Literature, Tekirdağ/TURKEY
Journal of Humanities and cultures studies R&D
JRSD Applications publishes carefully refereed research, review and survey papers which offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream branches of computer science and related applications.
JRSD is accepting submissions. You may submit your research/review/survey results as per the following.
Important Dates: Volume 2 No. 10, February 2017
Paper Submission Due: February 10, 2017
Review Notification: February 20, 2017
Publication Date: February 28, 2017